1. One Book That Changed Your Life:
Messy Spirituality by Mike Yaconelli - Taught me it is ok for me to get it wrong once in a while and I will not always get it.
2. One Book You Have Read More Than Once:
Too Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee - Loved it since highschool. In fact, it could easily go up in number one as well.
3. One Book You'd Want On A Desert Island:
Probably an anthology of sorts. There is one of the worlds famous speaches. It's over a thousand pages long so it would keep me occupied for a while.
4. Two Books That Made You Laugh:
A Handful Of Dust by Evelyn Waugh - A commedy of manners. I couldn't stop laughing reading this book. It made looking propper seem so ridiculous.
Come Blow Your Horn by Neil Simon - I was in this play in school. It's just silly.
5. One Book That Made You Cry:
On Parole by Akira Yoshimura - the ending killed me.
6. One Book You Wish You'd Written:
The Wasteland by TS Elliot
7. One Book You Wish Was Never Written
I agree with Jenn
8. Two Books You Are Currently Reading:
Walden by Thoreau
The Collected Poems Of CK Williams
9. One Book You've Been Meaning To Read:
I think Mcormac's No Country For Old Men or Into The Wild.
If you are interested in doing this consider yourself tagged.
posted by Out Of Jersey | 11:14 AM