Bold the statements that are true.
1. Father went to college
2. Father finished college
3. Mother went to college
4. Mother finished college
I still haven't finished college yet. How Ironic.
5. Have any relative who is an attorney, physician, or professor
6. Were the same or higher class than your high school teachers.
7. Had more than 50 books in your childhood home.
8. Had more than 500 books in your childhood home.
9. Were read children’s books by a parent. Every night for a while.
10. Had lessons of any kind before you turned 18
11. Had more than two kinds of lessons before you turned 18 - Cartooning, art lessons, Karate, music lessons
12. The people in the media who dress and talk like me are portrayed
13. Had a credit card with your name on it before you turned 18
14. Your parents (or a trust) paid for the majority of your college costs
15. Your parents (or a trust) paid for all of your college costs - I went to a
community college so it was cheap. I think it cost more to pay half a months mortgage than the tuition.
16. Went to a private high school
17. Went to summer camp - No matter how many times I begged my parents they would always send me back. I had no friends at the camp and they made my life miserable. They thought it wasn't that bad.
18. Had a private tutor before you turned 18 - I almost flunked math more times than I care to admit. And one for spanish.
19. Family vacations involved staying at hotels.
20. Your clothing was all bought new before you turned 18.
21. Your parents bought you a car that was not a hand-me-down from them
22. There was original art in your house when you were a child. My dad was an amateur photographer at the time. Plus they enjoyed stained glass.
23. You and your family lived in a single house.
24. Your parent(s) owned their own house or apartment before you left home.
25. You had your own room as a child
27. Participated in a SAT/ACT prep course
28. Had your own TV in your room in high school - I think it was closer to my senior year.
29. Owned a mutual fund or IRA in high school or college
30. Flew anywhere on a commercial airline before you turned 16
31. Went on a cruise with your family
32. Went on more than one cruise with your family
33. Your parents took you to museums and art galleries as you grew up - all the time! That's why I am as ruined as I am. My parents thought it was important to introduce me and my sister to these things.
34. You were unaware of how much heating bills were for your family - I am figuring it out now. I never realized how expensive things were for my family.
Labels: fun stuff
posted by Out Of Jersey | 11:22 AM