Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Game Killer


As a single guy it is hard enough to meet people. It doesn't help when there are Game Killers out there trying to keep you from getting to know someone. I can't tell you all the times when I've been out talking to someone only to have another person come in and steal your thunder.

While I was working in a cafe a young woman and I were talking about music or something and we shared alot of the same bands in common. In the middle of the conversation another guy butts in on the conversation and dominates it to the point where I could not even find out her name.

I'm curious to check out this show.

And to show I'm not a total humbug here are my favorite valentines posts from Burr In The Burgh, Kristi, Todd, Millinerd, and KPINION.

posted by Out Of Jersey | 5:16 AM

6 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

thanks for the shout out

8:26 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

tis a worthwhile post you had.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Frankie said...

haha i like the PG-ness of the title "game killers." My friends and I have another name for that, but it's inappropriate for blog world :). Happy belated Valentine's day!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Im curious to check out the show too. Yeah that would be annoying for sure, someone rudely cutting in and taking over!
happy V day cube!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Frankie,
I didn't know men and women called it the same thing.

Carmel,
Meh, water under the bridge, but there should be some rule of ettiquette on this thing.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Todd R. Vick said...

Thank you for recognizing closet-romantic-genius!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home