Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Guest Blogger Assignment: Share Your Dreams


The guy who disciples me encouraged me to be realistic, but not stop dreaming. Interesting advice. Usually people tell you either to keep your head on straight or to shoot for the stars. Not a mixture of the two. Sometimes life can come upon us suddenly and take us in directions we never really planned. Look at the apostles. They were sitting around fishing when Jesus lead them down a path that they probably never expected. What are your view on dreams, following dreams, are your dreams, etc.?

Send all responses to cubicle.reverend@gmail.com

posted by Out Of Jersey | 7:15 AM

3 Comments:

Blogger Frankie said...

I'm so excited about this!! I'm going to write you something when I get home tonight...what a great idea!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

great idea cube! will have to get busy on the keyboard :)

12:37 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Franky,
You of all people have to have something to say about this.

Carmel,
I look forward to seeing what you have to say about it.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home