Monday, January 30, 2006

Ask Me Any Question


Every so often I like to open up the opportunity for people to ask me any question that they want in order to get to know me better. And since there has been an addition of many new cube heads it'd be fun and interesting to do it again. The only rules are that for every question that you ask, which I have to answer, I get to ask you any question, which you have to answer and that you send all questions to my e-mail:

cubicle.reverend@gmail.com

All questions have to be in by 2/3/2006.

UPDATE:
  • Todd asked, What do you fear as an adult, compared to what you feared as a child?
  • Steph asked, If God decided to answer three of your prayers (wishes), what would theybe?
  • Katie, asked, How would you define yourself using only FIVE words?
  • KrisT asked, What activities do you do that relax you after a long, hard day? and If your blog was actually your home, who would your next door neighbors be? Who's blog would be across the street? Who would you go to if you needed to borrow a cup of sugar? Who would be sooooooooooo noisy that you'd have to tell them to 'KEEP IT DOWN'?
  • Kristi asked, Is there something that your parents did that you swore you would never do, and now you find yourself doing it? What is it?

posted by Out Of Jersey | 9:05 AM

16 Comments:

Blogger Kristi B. said...

It's not as much fun when we can't ALL see all the questions and answers on here!

Still waiting on my t-shirt...

10:51 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh Kristi you little MIND READER!!! I was just about to post the exact same thing!

NO FUN WHEN YOU CAN'T SEE WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IS ASKING TOO!!!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Ok, fine, I'll update to add the question asked. It was more of a way of orginizing. Last time it got too confusing.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you for meeting the demands of your loyal cubies. We appreciate your efforts. :)

11:42 AM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

yes, thanks so much!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

ahahaha, KrisT's questions made me laugh

2:35 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

aparenlty I'm here to make you girls happy.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

yep, looks like a ladies only club in this joint

3:01 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

What can I say? You ladies are the love of my life.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Awww! How sweet!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Infinitesimal said...

I want to link you to my site, but I require:

1) A SUPER IDENTITY

2) A SUPER POWER

I suggested Godboy, POWER of the LORD,
and you ignored me.

Don't you want to be my superfriend?

See superfriend post from last week.

Thanks,
me

9:26 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

I am sorry, Inf. I didn't understand what you were getting at, and me being a comic fan. I am Repentance Man, able to crawl along the ground.

4:48 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

I do not know why people think I'm this big ladies man. I lead a very boring life.

6:56 AM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

So, when do we get the answers?

10:02 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

I was going to answer after the 3rd.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

He has a system set up! Don't PRESSURE the man! ;)

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home