The Few, The Proud, The Cube Head
- Verbal is such a gifted writer and has a great taste in poetry. She is also a very cool woman. She wears her heart just as much on her sleave as I think I do, if not more, without sounding self-pitying. It's poetic, meditative, and writing in the purest sense. Read her newest post on growing up in an extremist Christian home.
- Astrid is a doll. She is too cute for words. Her blog are the daily adventures of a girl named Astrid as she makes her way through this crazy mixed up world. And she really does make every day life sound like an adventure.
- The Bean Counter, another great writer. She is starting to see some success (deservedly so) as a writer. I am curious to see where her writing will take her. It is difficult to make it as a writer in any genre, but I think as her work grows she'll meet the challenge.
- Searching For Complex Simplicit..... She lives up to her name. Her sight is searching for the very thing she says she is. She talks about very honestly her desire for a simpler life and how she can attain it.
- Rotating Chaos What a unique voice! Wow, talk about talent. Her work is unbelieveable. She is equally as strong with the written word as well as visual art. She's from my necke of the woods in NJ so you know she's cool.
- Miss Stephanie... is the first vocalist on the sight. Another great talent and wit. I took to her sight right away because of the slick look and who well it is written.
- Kristi's Korner Ah to be young and bright eyed again. I love her sense of wide eyed wonder and joy. She's a real sweet girl, Loves the Lord, and a genuinely gentle soul.
- KPINION is my buddy. She breaks my stones a bit, but I won't hold that against her. In spite of it she's a sweet girl and has a great wit.
Welcome to the cubisphere. Your t-shirts and identity cards will be in the mail shortly. As a cube head you are entitled to all the rights, priveleges, and perks assigned thereto. Including:
- Eating a cookie, when you feel like a cookie.
- Shaving your head, because the Cube Rev makes it look so good.
- Sleeping in on saturday mornings or watching saturday morning cartoons in your jammies for an obscene amount of time.
Welcome to the family.
Dave, the cube rev
posted by Out Of Jersey | 5:18 AM