Monday, January 23, 2006

Ever More Tags


I've been TAGGED! By the wonderful, lovely, and talented Rotating Chaos.

Four jobs I have had (in chronological order)Clerk Typist / Cubicle Jockey for the State Courts and now a title company.
Barista, I make a mean cappuccino.
Video Store Clerk, does that make me a nerd?
Grounds keeper at a cemetery.

Four places I have lived (chronologically)Waltham Mass.
Erlton, NJ
Haddonfield, NJ
Barrington, NJ
How pathetic am I?

Four of my favorite foods:
Sushi
General Tso’s Chicken
Hoagies / Cheese Steaks
SaladsFour

TV shows that I like to watch:
Simpsons
Lost
Law And Order
Three Stooges

Four Movies I could watch over and over:
Station Agent
Big Kahuna
Smoke
LOTR

Four places I would rather be:
At a dinner table with a huge spread and several bottles of wine and a lot of peopleHeavenIreland
Italy

Four websites I visit:
http://www.illwillpress.com/
http://www.ticketmaster.com/
http://www.wrestlecrap.com/
www.amazon.com

Four people I would like to TAG?
Millinerd
Soul Of A Dreamer
Burr In the Burgh
The Word Of Todd

posted by Out Of Jersey | 9:13 AM

6 Comments:

Blogger shes_a_sprite said...

Law and Order Rocks! Especially SVU

10:38 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Pete,
I just saw a pic of her, I think it's her, she is a very attractive woman who just happens to be smart and deep as well. A very positive quality.

Sprite,
I love SVU, though I can do without Criminal Intent. They are more fantastic than the others which are more realistic. Plus I don't like the fact they brought back Christ Noth, he should do himself a favor and stay away from Law And Order, he was great back in the day.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Frankie said...

Thanks for the tag ;). Grounds keeper at a cemetary? Jeez, what was that like?? You have some good stuff picked out here, I haven't seen any of those movies, so I'll have to check them out. Thanks for the tips!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Dorkside,
You have no idea. I'm running a regular nerd halfway house here.

Frankie,
You'd love those movies. They are my favorites. Great stories, deep, well acted and written. Very poetic.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Infinitesimal said...

I took the photo down cuz K9 sez I am next, but if you go to his blog, he has recanted and is now panting and wagging his tail. I tagged him.
So if you do not already know the big hubub, visit possibility of fire and see the soap opera in the comments section.
Anyways, he has accepted his leash and collar, so I guess I am safe in assuming there will be no penciled in horns or mustaches on my photo from him.
Yes it is me, from last Summer, I just got my hair cut that same way agein, so I guess it is a fair representation.
Thanks for the kudos, you are both hotties too. I dig big brains.

Cubey, we have a lot in common...Simpsons, sushi, N.J. Heaven....cool.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Aw shucks, you make me blush. I have never been to Hoboken, I think you are more north of me, I live outside of Philadelphia.

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home