Top 5 Friday - Songs You Wouldn't Admit To Liking, But Do
- Wayne Newton - Danke Shoen - What's not to love about the king of Las Vegas? Though he should lay off the face lifts, he's starting to look like seran wrap stretched over a raw piece of chicken.
- Barry Manilow - Mandy - The guy has gotten a bad rep. over the years. He really is a gifted singer and songwriter.
- Kenny Rogers - Through The Years - He is the gambler and has had a career that spans decades.
- Dolly Parton - Coat Of Many Colors - She is another truly gifted performer. This song is beautiful and talks about growing up in a poor family.
- America - The Last Unicorn - Kind of a cheesy movie, and the music suits the cheesiness.
posted by Out Of Jersey | 6:22 AM