Top 5 Friday: Characters That You Relate To
- Finbar McBride - The Station Agent - An outsider who wishes he could just blend in or not be seen as anything special. He wishes that people would realize that he is just an average, boring individual.
- Darryl Karrigan - The Castle - He is the type of guy you want as your friend. He'll think the best of you even when your best isn't all that high on the ladder. He's the drinking buddy you want to have around when things aren't going so well for you. Rich or poor he sees everyone as a part of the family.
- Auggie Wren - Smoke - Life didn't turn out for him as planned, but he still has an ear for those who need to let off a load. But isn't afraid to show that temper of his.
- April - Pieces of April - My female alter ego. The child that didn't have the closest relationship with her parents, but ultimately grows to become a loving daughter.
- Scout - To Kill A Mockingbird - Not happy with the trappings of society they tend to more confuse her and make her feel confined and trapped.
posted by Out Of Jersey | 8:24 PM