Monday, February 13, 2006

The Newest Cube Heads: A King, A Conservative, And A Dream


It is time for more additions to the Cubisphere. Mucking around like I do at work instead of working I come across some great sights from like minded people. Others were somehow related to other blogs I already read.

  1. My Irrationalities - A kindred spirit. Another writer for me to talk shop with. She has a great looking sight and updates quite frequently. More ofthen than not she talks about writing, the craft, and her experiences in the field.
  2. The Lutheran Zephyr - A Philly guy, woo hoo, finally one more person from my neck of the woods. It does happen once in a while I suppose. Having been raised Catholic I have a bit of a soft spot for liturgy. And this guy definately has a unique voice in the Lutheran Community.
  3. Ancient And Future Catholic Musings - The Queen of Australia is going to be having her king soon. Intellectually stimulating without being too heady. He doesn't have a problem straying away from the intellectual path and having a few yucks in the process.
  4. Southern Conservative - Is the hubby of Dorkside, and he gives new meaning to compassionate neo-con. A fun loving cat who loves the smell of mud huts (don't ask) and dancing in the rain.
  5. My Path On This Thing Called Life - KrisT is to blogging, what Lisa Loeb is to music. Her posts are well thought out and have a gentle meditative quality to them. Everything she writes is well thought out and considered. She asks questions and tries to understand them, not just answer them.

Welcome to the world of the Cube Head with all the rights, priveleges, and sanctions attatched thereto.

Don't forget the deadline for the guest blog assignment is the 17th.

posted by Out Of Jersey | 5:23 AM

9 Comments:

Blogger Darrell said...

Thanks for the link, I've happily reciprocated in kind. I'd write more, but I gotta get back to dancing in my mud hut.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

Welcome! Now you all can have a wonderful excuse for being weird... if ya' ever need it! You're a cube head!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

darrell,
you dance in your mud hut? pfft, werido.

Kristi,
takes one to know one.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

darrell,
you dance in your mud hut? pfft, werido.

Kristi,
takes one to know one.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Shesawriter said...

Thanks for the link, Rev. I've added you to my blogroll. :-)

Tanya

6:52 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

so I'm wondering (not wandering mind you) what constitutes being placed in a certain catergory of cubeheadom? Is there a test that we took, are these just random assignments, or is there a grand plan behind it all?

10:24 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Great Minds, are intellectuals of various types.

My favorite lutherans started as a joke because I became friends with several lutheran pastors.

Wanderers are the every day people trying to learn about their faith.

Old School Orthodox
are the catholics I've met.

Musings,
the more poetic souls of the group. The artistic types.

10:52 AM  
Blogger shes_a_sprite said...

Welcome aboard new Cube Heads! Think you will love it here!

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cube,
Thanks for the link and the kind words! I'm a cubehead at last, lol.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home