The Newest Cube Heads: A King, A Conservative, And A Dream
- My Irrationalities - A kindred spirit. Another writer for me to talk shop with. She has a great looking sight and updates quite frequently. More ofthen than not she talks about writing, the craft, and her experiences in the field.
- The Lutheran Zephyr - A Philly guy, woo hoo, finally one more person from my neck of the woods. It does happen once in a while I suppose. Having been raised Catholic I have a bit of a soft spot for liturgy. And this guy definately has a unique voice in the Lutheran Community.
- Ancient And Future Catholic Musings - The Queen of Australia is going to be having her king soon. Intellectually stimulating without being too heady. He doesn't have a problem straying away from the intellectual path and having a few yucks in the process.
- Southern Conservative - Is the hubby of Dorkside, and he gives new meaning to compassionate neo-con. A fun loving cat who loves the smell of mud huts (don't ask) and dancing in the rain.
- My Path On This Thing Called Life - KrisT is to blogging, what Lisa Loeb is to music. Her posts are well thought out and have a gentle meditative quality to them. Everything she writes is well thought out and considered. She asks questions and tries to understand them, not just answer them.
Welcome to the world of the Cube Head with all the rights, priveleges, and sanctions attatched thereto.
Don't forget the deadline for the guest blog assignment is the 17th.
posted by Out Of Jersey | 5:23 AM