Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sex



This was the week of the sex post. Where ever I turned there was another post on gender and sexuality. I am no exception. To make matters more interesting someone sent me a little test to tell whether you can pick out the female from the shemale. I'd comment some more, but I think I'll let the articles speak for themselves.

Is Millinerd a feminist?

Eddo speaks his mind.

And a college student takes on shallowness.

How You Life Your Life
You tend to deprive yourself of things you crave, for your own good.You're laid back and chill, but sometimes you care too much about what others think.You prefer a variety of friends and tend to change friends quickly.You tend to dream big, but you worry that your dreams aren't attainable.
How Do You Live Your Life?
update: I got it off the Blogthings sight, but cannot find it. Sorry, there was an error in the code. There are tons of great stuff there.

posted by Out Of Jersey | 7:33 AM

3 Comments:

Blogger Lita said...

I ogt 12 right...that kind of scared me!

3:05 PM  
Blogger T.B. Vick said...

CR,
just a heads up . . . your link to "How do you live your life?" does not work (???????????)

3:51 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

female or shemale? That one is interesting.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home