Thursday, February 09, 2006

Picture Post


Instructions: Use the picture you like best from the first (no clicking around for 44 pages) page of the search results on Google Image.


1. The city and province of the town where you grew up, no quotation marks.


2. The town where you currently reside.

3. Your name, first and last, but no quotes.

4. Your grandmother's name.


5. Your favorite food.

6. Your favorite drink.


7. Your favorite smell.

8. Your favorite song.



Hat tip to Searching For Order....

posted by Out Of Jersey | 4:51 PM

11 Comments:

Blogger Rissa said...

What's your Grandma's name that you came up with a sunset?

7:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sounds very fun

9:32 PM  
Blogger Shesawriter said...

I'm in love with that Queen Anne Victorian house in the first photo! It's beautiful.

Tanya

10:45 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Order,
Her name is Mary.

Carmel,
It's fun to see what results you get.

She's,
That's what I grew up around. The funny thing is, I prefer the 2nd hous.

5:29 AM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Cool post.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

guiness isn't just for breakfast anymore.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Darrell said...

I, too, enjoy the smell of a dirty mud hut. ;)

5:04 PM  
Blogger Rissa said...

I'm guessing it's supposed to be before the rain (clouds behind the hut) or something to do with outdoors???

Rev, you can confirm - it's your post!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Frankie said...

ok LOVE this. That's SO awesome!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Lita said...

dirty mud hut...mwhahahaa!!! I was thinking the same thing. I am laughing so hard. OK, I am going to try this out. I can just imagine...

12:11 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Ok ok, it's before a rain sorm, I just liked the hut for some reason.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home