Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Ask Me A Question


After the response I received for my post on Christmas I felt a bit inspired. I don't just consider this a blog, but a family. In order to get to know me better I'm going to open up the floor for you to ask me one question about myself, no matter how personal (please be gentle), but it also gives me the right to ask you one question about yourself. Bring 'em on. Give me your best shot. Just leave them in the comments section of the sight. The dead line for this potential debacle is 01/01/2006.

Dave

And do not forget the continuing saga of What The Cube Heads Are Digging which ends on 12/31/2005.

posted by Out Of Jersey | 8:08 AM

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hmmmm i'm going off to think very hard about this one.....

3:01 PM  
Blogger antonia said...

Any question.....hmmm..

Okay, I can think of two! (if I may!) You can ask me two back in return if you like.

1. How old are you?

2. How long ago did you leave Catholicism?


(sorry if you have answered these elsewhere on your blog! I am a new reader! If you have then let me know & I will think of more!)

4:56 PM  
Blogger MJJ Insider said...

Great idea, Dave :)

Ok here goes;

What is it about you, that you believe is your biggest flaw?

And on the grassier, greener side of the coin;

What is it about you that you believe makes you a wonderful person? (Everyone has at least one wonderful quality! so don't be humble :P)

:)

xx
Jessy

2:19 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Aparently cube heads have a problem with following instructions.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home