Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Newest Cube Heads


I'm just adding cube heads like crazy. I've been finding a lot of great blogs recently. I think after this I'm going to have to take a blog roll hiatus. It's seriously getting out of hand. I can't keep up with all of them.


  • First up is The Journey Of A Catholic Revert. If Winterr is the queen of Australia then I think I just found the princess of Australia. I'm blown away by how thought out her blog is. She's much wiser and has an older soul than her 22 years. Her blog is new so I'm curious to see where things take her.
  • And equally well thought out are the blogs by a 21 year old woman, the first is more ofher musings at Stream of Consciousness and a more intellectual fair are served up at Narrow Way. Man, I was such an idiot in my early twenties.... heck I was an idiot up til my thirties. Keep it up ladies.
  • Over-Easy, yet another young woman that reminds me how much of an idiot I was at that age, is hopefully going to be doing a guest blog here in the near future after her finals are done.
  • And another wee darling from across the pond, The Poet Laureate of England, a passionate young woman named Cinnamon Spider. Working with teens as long as i have I enjoy getting their perspective on various matters.
  • I am in desperate need of a Y chromosome. I had discovered The Beasts Lair a little while ago and was immediately intrigued. His love of horror films and posts defending christian orthodoxy are solid.

That's it for the time being. Welcome to The Cubisphere and all the rights, privileges, and responsibilities associated with it.

posted by Out Of Jersey | 5:38 AM

8 Comments:

Blogger The Light Fantastic said...

Oh my gosh! No one's ever done that before! Thank-you! You know I may copy you on this. Its a good idea to spotlight good blogs your find and spread the love!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Well, you have a good blog. I don't want my blog to be just about me, but giving voice to different people.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Cinnamon Spider! said...

Wow that is so cool and sweet. You made me blush with your complimentary words. I hope I can give you a good perspecive of British teenagers hehe. :)

9:16 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Like I can? It's been a long time since I was a teenage british girl.

I look out for my cube heads. So you are under my jurisdiction now. So if any punk teen boys try to put the moves on you drop me an e-mail and I'll fly over there and drop him in the marsh or something.

9:35 AM  
Blogger MJJ Insider said...

Like I can? It's been a long time since I was a teenage british girl.

LOL you crack me up. I love your wit. It's priceless.

Thanks for all the nice things you said about me. I really appreciate it and I feel a bit elite now that I'm a cubehead :P

Thanks for all the other links too! I'm about to go check 'em all out.

Take care& God bless,
Jess

2:37 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

I'm glad you found it funny, after I posted it I wondered if it sounded creepy.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

awww Revy all that is pretty sweet, those 2 girls are really sweeties themselves. I will have to check out the 3rd. Btw, YES!! i'm still the Queen of Australia, that means that Jessica has to ask me before marrying a prince ;)

5:54 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

That is if I let it happen. As king of the Cubisphere you now also fall under my jurisdiction. It took me 5 years to even consider liking my brother in law.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home