Friday, December 09, 2005

A Sprite Of A Cube Head And My Favorite Dork


I have added a sweet heart of a Cube Head this time. She's A Sprite lives up to her name. Plus she has one of the most beatiful looking sights I've seen so far.

And how can I forget my fellow and by far favorite Dork at Tales From The Dorkside and her movie sight Film Geeks 2.0.

As always I must remind people that I do not always pick a blog because I agree with them. Much for the same reason I listen to Rush Limbaugh on occassion because it's entertaining, not because I think the guy is right. This is a sight for people to discuss their faith and have a little fun. Just as people keep telling me, and I disagree, It's not all about me. It's about God and seeking the lost. I do not want this to be just about my voice. There are things I do not get (hence, why I'm just a cubicle reverend). And if we can have a few yucks along the way, even better.

Love, your brother in Christ and humble Cubicle Reverend,
Dave G.

That being said:
I am considering having Cube Head T-shirts made, but am having a hard time deciding on which saying to put on it. Here are what I have so far:


  1. Not all cube heads are bald, but I wish I were.
  2. Cube Heads, We Aren't Squares.
  3. I'm A Cube Head, Why Aren't You?
  4. Cube Heads, Not Just For Breakfast Anymore.
  5. As a matter of fact all Cube Heads do always look confused.

Which are your favorites?

posted by Out Of Jersey | 11:04 AM

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have 2 favorites actually, #1 and #2 I think they are all really good though.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Hmm, interesting. I made the last 2 up and am not sure I like those.

but the cube nation, even though I am the grand Cubah, will have this be a democracy.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Frankie said...

Haha I LOVE number 2.

Thanks for your nice words on my blog and thanks for the links here. Always fun to find new blogs!

5:36 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

No problem. Although I believe in working hard and keeping busy sometimes you just need to stop and sit by a stream or wherever.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

No problem. But I do know about the busy/lazy thing.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Yewtree said...

Ooh you've made me a Cube Head. Thank you very much :)

2:40 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Any fan of Lewis is a welcome addition to the Cubisphere.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home