Friday, December 09, 2005

5 Facts


Tagged by the King Of Coffee Himself: Write 5 random facts about yourself, and then list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect.

  1. I once stayed up 24 hours and then went to work the next day and was somehow wide awake the whole time.
  2. I don't like gourds of any type.
  3. I can make my own gravy and it's mmm mmm good.
  4. I stuffed mashed plantains in my pocket to keep from having to eat them, and they were hot!!!!
  5. I used to take karate and made it up to black belt.

I've tagged: My favorite Lutheran Pastor Burr in the Burgh, The queen of Australia Winterr, the king among four legged ant eaters Aardvark Alley, the man, the myth, the excessively masculine Don't Call Me Veronica, and finally The Miami Sound Machine himself Consistent Inconsistencies.

posted by Out Of Jersey | 6:52 AM

11 Comments:

Blogger Orycteropus Afer said...

Can I be your 2nd-favorite Lutheran pastor? Please? Please!?

8:48 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

I think it's a close neck and neck between you two. As far as I'm concerned you are both my favorite Lutheran pastors.

10:05 AM  
Blogger shes_a_sprite said...

1. I danced naked in the rain once.
2. I am terrified of spiders.
3. I don't like my food touching on my plate.
4. I only eat tomatoes on a BLT...
5. I secretly love meme's

I had to... I added you to my blog roll dear, have been meaning to for a while!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Thank you very much.
What are MeMes?

11:02 AM  
Blogger Orycteropus Afer said...

Meme

11:47 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Ohhhhh, now i get it.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love meme's too. Ok well i'm tagged "the queen of Aus" ver nice. I shall get my post up very soon :D

12:37 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Come on slacker, get the steppin.

1:07 PM  
Blogger josé said...

i'm getting one up too... and i tae kwon do and made it to black belt too!!! but i won't put that on my list cuz i wrote it on here...

9:23 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

lol, this was so long ago I literally can't even touch my toes.

10:00 AM  
Blogger josé said...

me neither... was quite a time away for me too...

Well here is my list.

RANDOM.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home