Friday, December 02, 2005

A New Cube Head


Not all Cube Heads represent the beliefs or the ideals of your faithful Cubicle Reverend. That being said there are a few blogs listed in my blog roll who I do not agree with, but enjoy reading none the less. One of which is Nemeton for her recent standing up for C.S. Lewis who seems to be the wipping boy of Pullman. Her writing is well reasoned and considerate of the subject she writes about. Though I do disagree with her on many levels I do find it a compelling read. Besides, she loves C.S. Lewis, which is a good thing.

Plus I'm going to give shout outs to the long standing Cube Head Burr In The Burgh for his passion for Lutheran litturgy. It's given me a new appreciation for more traditional practices, plus he has some good tastes in books.

And as for Pomomusings... to be young and naive again instead of just naive. I appreciate his passion for I was very similar in my puruits when I was his age.

Finally, Humor Girl, because she is really really funny. I mean really funny. It is hard to be able to write something that will make me laugh out loud. Plus she seems like the type to have a bubbly personality.

They'll be receiving their Cube Head t-shirts in the mail shortly which read "Not All Cube Heads Are Bald, But I Wish I Were."

Note: Should I actually make up some Cube Head T-shirts? Would anyone actually where one?

posted by Out Of Jersey | 5:34 AM

4 Comments:

Blogger Orycteropus Afer said...

Who ever heard of a baald aardvark? Anyhow, I followed the Burr to your site and am glad I did. If you'd like to reciprocate the link, I'd certainly appreciate it.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Xrysostom said...

Following the lead of my doppelgänger (or, perhaps, my Evil Twin), I come a-calling.

I am bald. I've read through the blog and decided to add you to my roll. Depending upon how they're sized, I'll take either XL or XXL. This failing, I'd settle for reciprocity on your blogroll or a non-fruitcake Christmas gift.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the shirt titles you come up with lol :D

1:08 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

I will gladly add you guys to my blog roll. Man, I wonder if I should actually make a t-shirt?

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home