Wednesday, November 30, 2005

What The Cube Heads Are Talking About


Don't Call Me Veronica explains the rules of the Christian Marketting game and gives highlights of the bloody mess that comes in the aftermath.

Millinerd looks at the Bod and righteousness. Does this shirt make me look fat?

My favorite Lutheran Pastor Burr In The Burgh gives a vampires look at Jesus.

Winterr's Words has issues with the death penalty.

And Consistent Inconsistencies raises his glass.

UPDATE!!! I do not know if this interview is for real or not. It seems like a joke, but considering the world we live in I'm not really that supprised that someone feels this way. What am I talking about? Click here to find out. I don't want to spoil the suprise, it more than speaks for itself. Big props to Necrotic Matriculation for bringing this to my attention.

posted by Out Of Jersey | 6:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home