Thursday, December 15, 2005

A New Cube Head Who Can Give A Figure Four Leg Lock


This guy is long over due for being made a part of the Cube Head family. I am sorry to have neglected him for so long. Not only has he shared the ring with T-Money and Nikita Koloff he has done a lot of great work in the world of Professional Wrestling and I've been fortunate engouh to have developed a friendship with him as of late.

Welcome The Word Of Todd. It's long over due.

posted by Out Of Jersey | 10:01 AM

6 Comments:

Blogger tonymyles said...

That's the beauty of pro-wrestling... its following just never ends.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

It takes over where the 3 Stooges left off.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Todd R. Vick said...

I am honored. So much so that I just body-slammed my boss. Not really, but I feel all tingly just thinking about it!

I will represent as best as I can.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

I'd like to learn how to body slam.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Todd R. Vick said...

Come down New Year's Eve and get some free lessons.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

I can't afford to take any time off, but you kind of read my mind, once I get in a stable job I think I will make a trip down to meet you and the king of coffee himself. I'm kind of a pansy think even I can learn how to do a body slam?

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home