Sunday, December 11, 2005

Contest Winners


Actually, since the entries are so short I was able to go through them pretty quickly. So here are the winners:

Winner is:
"One of God's Office Supplies" - by Don't Call Me Veronica. He gets a copy of Mike Yaconelli's 'Dangerous Wonder' and Cubicle Reverend's Greatest Hits and infamy as the new banner.

The Runners Up in no particular order who'll receive Cubicle Reverend's Greatest Hits:
"Even deeper magic from before the dawn of time." (CS Lewis) - Nemeton

"Pulpitarian In The Making" - Burr In The Burgh

"Dilbert meets Weird Al meets St. Peter meets... someone else" - From PreachRBlog

Congratulations and thanks for playing.

posted by Out Of Jersey | 6:57 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger Frankie said...

Thanks for the links! I love reading all of the stuff you post here.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Thanks I appreciate that. Good thing you haven't read my earlier posts. I was still finding my legs then. And it's nice to see a Philly girl representin!

8:08 AM  
Blogger tonymyles said...

"Thank you, thank you, everyone... I'd like to thank the little people, for without them the Wizard of Oz wouldn't be as magical. And I'd also like to thank my parents who apparently decided that it was better to be warm together than cold separately on some night in early 1971. I'd like to thank my wife and kids for supporting me while I play Spider Solitaire in the hopes of winning with the most points ever, and finally to Bill Cosby... without him I wouldn't have made it through the 80's and fully understood my ethnic heritage as a white man. Thank you... thank you..."

11:40 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

And what about the a-team? can't say the a-team didn't help you through many a dark moment.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home