Monday, December 12, 2005

A Great Post Leads To A New Cube Head


I just read one of the best posts to describe existential angst I've read in a long time. I on more than one occassion found myself nodding my head, because I understand her desires and the awe she feels being lost in the vastness of nature. Or, a hungering and crying out to God that is talked about in the Psalms. A desire to know God, to be in His presence and find rest. In our current environment it is very difficult to find this rest. I have recently re-discovered camping and can understand the allure. That too is only a temporary solution to the problem of wanting to be with God. Fortunately, there is hope.

And all this came from the wells of a 20 year old young woman. I'm impressed to the point I am making Soul of A Dreamer the newest Cube Head. As an added bonus she's from my neck of the woods. Philly representin'!

She'll be getting her cube head t-shirt in the mail shortly that reads: "Not all cube heads are bald, but I wish I were."

posted by Out Of Jersey | 9:48 AM

4 Comments:

Blogger Frankie said...

Aww thank you for your kind words and the honor of making me a "cube head!" I feel very blessed. Thank you.

And yes, Philly all the way!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

I meant every word. After I read that I realized when I was 20 I was not nearly as lucid and and as well thought out as you are.

And can you believe there are people in this world who do not know what a hoagy is?

Welcome to the Cubisphere.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Yewtree said...

Thanks for alerting me to the existence of Soul of a Dreamer, what a lovely blog.

Did you know that the bloke who wrote O little town of Bethlehem was from Philadelphia?

2:36 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Sweet, so we aren't just the land of the Cheese Steak!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home