Thursday, December 15, 2005

CONTEST!!! CONTEST!!! CONTEST!!!


I am planning on having a few Cube Head t-shirts made up, but I need a design. Nothing fancy, keep it simple because it can be really expensive and I want to try and keep it as much on the cheap as I can and still have it be quality so that hopefully people will actually wear it. So create a Cube Head design bearing a cube head logo which you create, the web address, and one of the following lines:

  • Cube Heads, We're Not All Squares.
  • Not All Cube Heads Are Bald, But I Wish I Were.
  • I'm A Cube Head, Why Aren't You?

And whichever of these receives the most entries will be the official/unofficial creed of the Cube Heads.

E-mail all entries to cubiclereverend@yahoo.com

What do you get for winning? A copy of my favorite movie The Station Agent and a copy of "Everyone Needs Some Cheese" CD.

3 runners up get a copy of the CD. And all cube heads (anyone on my blog roll) who want one will get a t-shirt when I actually make them.

posted by Out Of Jersey | 10:35 AM

8 Comments:

Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Then all the more for you to come up with something good then huh?

11:12 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

then team up with someone, it's all good.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Todd R. Vick said...

Victory is MINE! Bwa ha ha ha!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Orycteropus Afer said...

I could handle #1 or #3; since I'm already bald, #2 would be sort of odd.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Maybe I'll make a special one just for you of either #1 or #3.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Yewtree said...

How about "Cube Heads - We're three-dimensional"?

1:40 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Maybe on the next batch.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Orycteropus Afer said...

I like #1, at least in part because I like being #1.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home