Thursday, December 22, 2005

One More Tagging


This time I'm tagged by Winterr.

1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider? Hot Chocolate, though can I have a shot of espresso with a splash of sambuka in it instead?
2. Turkey or Ham? Ham
3. Do you get a Fake or Real you cut it yourself christmas tree? I don’t get a tree. Though next year I think I will.
4. Decorations on the outside of your house? Nah, I don’t want to tick off my neighbors any more than I had.
5. Snowball fights or sleddin? Sledding baby, but it usually ends up in a snow ball fight.
6. Do you enjoy Going downtown shopping? Nope, I travel the backwoods and little corners to find the perfect gift.
7. Favorite Christmas song? Mckenzie Brothers 12 Days of Christmas, seriously though I love Oh Holy Night for some reason.
8. How do you feel about Christmas movies? It wouldn’t be Christmas without A Charlie Brown Crhistmas.
9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music? I prefer to do it the last week before christmas.
10. Stockings before or after presents? Before, it’s like an apetizer.
11. Carolers, do you or do you not watch and listen to them? Of course, it’s fun.
12. Go to someone elses house or they come to you? I go out. I’ll host any other time except holidays. I visit a lot of different people.
13. Do you read the Christmas Story? If so when? I can't remember14. What do you do after presents and dinner? After dinner? There’s no such thing in my house, it’s just a continuous meal that tends to get louder and louder as times goes on as we get fatter and fatter.15. What is your favorite holiday smell? Pine needles16. Ice skating or walking around the mall? Ice Skating, malls are evil.17. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day? Christmas day.18. Favorite Christmas memory? The first year after my mother died a buddy of mine invited me over his house to spend with his family. The house was so beautifully decked and seeing his daughters all wearing the same pyjamas, and just the feeling of warmth and welcome. And every year it’s the same, “Don’t bring any gifts.” Which I do anyway. I tell them not to give gifts and they do anyway. I actually enjoy christmas again.19. Favorite Part about winter? Good question, don’t hate winter, but don’t love it either.20. Ever been kissed under mistletoe? No, and I’ve stood under the mistletoe, what gives?

If you are reading this you are tagged.

Also, don't forget the Cube Rev's assignment, it's not a tag, just a fun little end of the year thing.

posted by Out Of Jersey | 9:40 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh you are just a good sport 4 doing that. I love your Christmas memory, thanx 4 sharing :D

1:42 PM  
Blogger Yewtree said...

Nice post.

Hey, you didn't take up the challenge of listing your five best & worst Christmas songs.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home