Tuesday, December 20, 2005

3 Truths and a Lie


I got called out by the King Of Caffeine yet again"i challenge you all to a round of "three truths and a lie." below are four unique statements about me. three are true, one is not. can you guess which? oh, and if you feel like it, respond with your own."

Well, alrighty then - here's mine. Guess what's what in the comments, and let me know if you're doing it on your site, too.
  1. I love sushi, but hate vegetables.
  2. I have only twice lived outside of a 5 mile radius of the house I grew up in.
  3. I am several inches shorter than my sister.
  4. I once sang the national anthem at a highschool football game when I was 5.

Can you guess which one is true and which is a lie? Care to play? Bring it.

And if anyone's interested, here are a few pics I have up at Flickr.

posted by Out Of Jersey | 7:38 AM

11 Comments:

Blogger Cinnamon Spider! said...

Erm... the national anthem one?? o_O

9:17 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

#1 - absurd :)

11:08 AM  
Blogger Astrid said...

4 can never be true! Now what prize did I win?

12:19 PM  
Blogger MJJ Insider said...

The 4th is simply a lie!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Man, people didn't pic the one about my sis. Do I look that short?

5:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love sushi so I will say it's true, but I will guess that 4 is a lie. Send the prize thanx ;)
Im a sucker for pics so I shall go check them out. I notice flickr is popular I should find out more about it, is it just like an image host?

7:03 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I checked out the Flickr pics and really liked them. I also noticed you mention being a Lucille Clifton fan on your profile page. Li Young Lee and Lucille Clifton? Oh my. Such great company and the Pogues are amazing as well.

9:46 PM  
Blogger shes_a_sprite said...

I say number two is a lie. simply becuase you have tried college three times, not all at the same university I would guess.

6:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Man you are soooo tagged!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Todd R. Vick said...

I'm late, but I'm in! http://toddsword.blogspot.com

5:54 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Number four is the lie. Though after consideration, the one about me having never lived outside of a five mile radius. There was a period of a few months where I lived outside of it, but it was such a short period of time I never really consider it.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home