Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Answers To Your Questions - Part 1


Antonia's questions
  1. How old are you? I am 32 years old, born 08/29/1973
  2. How long ago did you leave Catholicism? That's a tricky question, though I grew up in the Catholic Church and did all the things I was supposed to (confirmation, etc.) I saw it more as a chore and hated going. So I went out of reluctance because my Dad, trying to do his duty, forced me and my sister to go. It was difficult for me to wrap my mind about the whole idea of God, etc. But it wasn't until someone actually sat me down and explained to me what it all meant that I began to grasp it. I was a very angry agnostic. lol

My questions for Antonia:

  1. Have you always been a Catholic?
  2. What draws you to The Catholic Church?

Jessy's Questions:

  1. What is it about you, that you believe is your biggest flaw? My excessive impulsiveness. I have a bad habit of acting first, thinking later. Unfortunately hurt a lot of people that way. Plus made a lot of bad choices and gotten myself into a lot of trouble as a result that I'm still paying off.
  2. What is it about you that you believe makes you a wonderful person? My other excessive quality, which is loyalty. You are with me, you are family. And you don't mess with family. One of the bonusses of being part Sicilian. I actually left a church on account of how they treated a friend of mine.

My Questions for Jessy:

  1. What would be your dream job and why?
  2. What is your one regret?

Logan Bennett's Questions:

  1. What is your belief on the Trinity? I'm going to sound flaky, but this is something I've had a difficult time wrapping my head around? How is it possible for a being to be three seperate incarnations totally distinct? Jesus is blessed by the Holy Spirit after his baptism. How is that possible?
  2. How did you come to know Christ? Interesting story actually, I started to go to a Methodist Youthgroup just so I could go on a trip to the Dominican Republic they took every year. I wasn't interested in the faith, I just wanted to visit another country (how selfish!). Through that I got involved with Bible Studies and a friend led me to Christ.

My Questions For Logan:

  1. How did you come to know Christ?
  2. If you could change one aspect of yourself, what would it be?

There is still time to ask me a question about myself and your 2005 Discoveries.

posted by Out Of Jersey | 10:38 AM

11 Comments:

Blogger antonia said...

hehe! Thanks for your answers & the questions you posed me! Would you prefer it if I answered here, or on my blog..?
:-)
-x-

11:30 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

It's up to you. Could be interesting to see if this sort of thing takes off.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Frankie said...

Oh I really like this! It's so cool to hear about you! I'll have to think of some good, thought provoking questions to ask you...

12:05 PM  
Blogger Astrid said...

1.) What is your favorite zoo- exhibit?
2.) How many shelves does your refrigerator have?

1:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Cubez, i'm not too late am I? I just got up about 2 hours ago!! What I want to know is what are your origins, like English, German or whatever it may be, there ya go, what are you origins?
and What book of the Bible is your fave?

3:10 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

People have until 12/31/2005 to aske me questions and to provide their what they are digging list.

3:49 PM  
Blogger shes_a_sprite said...

My questions to you would have to be,
1. Who had the most influence on your life, and why?

2. What do you do for a living, and are you happy with it?

you may have answered these in previous posts, but I am a fairly new reader... so sorry if they are repeats.

5:57 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

i'll copy srite's questions a bit:

1) who do you influence?
2) what superpower do you have?

peace!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

I'll answer your questions tonight and have them posted tomorrow.

5:05 PM  
Blogger antonia said...

okay....your answers...

1. Have you always been a Catholic?

Yes, I am a cradle Catholic but my dad is Church of England, and we lived in Saudi Arabia till I was almost 17, so there wasn't much of an opportunity to practice my faith during my younger years. I really only became more active in my faith when I was about 19.

2. What draws you to the Catholic Church?

The fact that it proclaims the fullness of God's Truth and it is the Church Christ Himself established.

~~

Can I ask you more questions?
:-)

4:30 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

I know you are dying to, so just ask.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home