Thursday, July 20, 2006

Tag - 5 Silly Things About Me


Got tagged by the Queen of Australia herself. So here are 5 silly things about me.

1. I can't start my saturdays without watching my favorite cartoons. Even if I've seen them before I have to watch my saturday morning cartoons.

2. I dream of being a super hero. Seriously, I imagine myself with various types of super powers. The most recent was I would absorb various elements out of the area to become super dense, though it wouldn't change my size, making me super strong and impervious to harm.

3. I got all giddy when I saw my class requirements meant I had to take 2 classes focussing on shakespeare, and another class which meant I had to read works prior to 1700.

4. I have been setting my alarm clock for 5:00 AM promising I'd get up and jog only to fall back asleep for 2 more hours. I have been doing this since highschool.

5. I don't show people pictures of myself when I still had hair.

If you want to do this you are tagged.

posted by Out Of Jersey | 6:28 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I liked yours, especially the alarm clock one!
Signed: The Queen =)

8:04 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

ha ha ha, one of these days I'm just going to start setting it for the time I really get up!

8:10 PM  
Blogger RC said...

how funny, i had a roommate who would often do the fall back to sleep thing...

and writing before 1700 not my gig... 2 classes on shakespeare thought, that couldn't have been half bad.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

11:41 AM  
Blogger Frankie said...

Ha! I do the same thing with my alarm clock...I also sometimes tell myself I'll get up early to finish homework or revise a paper and always end up choosing sleep instead. Still, there's some small part of me that enjoys lying to myself that THIS time will be different. Ahh the joys of delusion....

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home