Sunday, July 02, 2006

Everyone's Gotta Go Sometime.







QuizGalaxy!

'What will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com


What scares me, is I could see this happening. I wonder which muppet will be most heart broken? And is it just me or does this obituary writer have serious pronoun problems?

Big time hat tip to Wendy for this one.

Due to computer problems, if you want to still contribute to my Racism e-mail please do. See below for my e-mail. Plus it'll give me more time to write what I think.

posted by Out Of Jersey | 4:38 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Shesawriter said...

I read yours but I don't have the balls to go do mine. I'll just pass on this. Pun intended. LOL!

5:10 PM  
Blogger RC said...

yikes!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Come on Tanya, do it, it's funny. I bet you'd have a good one.

Wendy, what's wrong with people? Did they know the differences between first, second, and third person?

RC,
At least the muppets will mourn.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home