Sunday, June 04, 2006

Another Tag


I admit there are many things going on in my mind right now that I do not know where to begin. Lots of ideas, lots of things I want to focus on, and I have no idea where to begin. There are literally 5 or 6 things at least that I have on the various burners with no idea which to focus on. What is the point of this blog really? If there is one. So as I listen to Don Ho's "Tiny Bubbles" (a classic) I fill out yet another tag just to keep from getting stale. Thanks Kristi. If any of you want to do this, consider yourself tagged.

I _____ :

I AM: anctious to know what God has in store for me.

I SAID: I'd never go back to school. Go figure.

I WANT: finish school and see where I am headed next.

I WISH: Understood more what it means to be a Christian.

I MISS: hanging out with friends and loved ones.

I HEAR: My room mates mother and brother watching TV.

I WONDER: If I have gotten it right.

I REGRET: taking for granted many of the relationships in life.

I AM NOT: going to make that mistake twice.

I DANCE: only when completely alone or else completely wound up

I SING: goofy songs that no one in their right mind would like.

I CRY: only during sad movies. I am waiting for the day when I finally break and start gushing.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: thoughtful of others.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: nothing, I am useless with my hands.

I WRITE: poetrty, because it is the only way I know how to express myself. I also write my prayers because it is the only way I can focus my thoughts.

I CONFUSE: everything by going in too many directions at once.

I NEED: to use my time better.

I SHOULD: be working on the many poems and blog entries I have lying about.

I START: projects all gung-ho and then fizzle out fast

I FINISH: a good meal with a contented feeling.

I LOVE: God and my loved ones.

I TAG: anyone who wants to do this.

posted by Out Of Jersey | 9:59 AM

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like yours and can relate to some of them too!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Ryan, I read yours man, good thing they don't know where you live.

Carmel,
How's life in the US treating you?

7:08 PM  
Blogger Hyla said...

you love your loved ones? no way!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Cube, i'm not there just yet, I have to wait for an interview with the US embassy here in Australia, after that they will FINALLY!!! let me go.
Thanks for asking.

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home