Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Pulling A Perot?


Millinerd was the first Cube Head. He is The OCH (Original Cube Head) and after discussing my recent decision he encouraged me to take some time off and pray about it first. So at the risk of Pulling A Perot I am going to wait and pray. Until I can appropriately comment on things without turning angry and hateful and decide on a direction for this little blog of mine perhaps it is better to step away for a bit and not to be so hasty.

On a happier note, Thanks Kpinion for reminding me there is still some people in this world trying to bring some joy into the world.

posted by Out Of Jersey | 7:52 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

glad to hear your only taking a sabbatical, step back, breathe, think, pray and we'll be here when you get back

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cub,

Don't give up! God gave you your voice for a reason. Don't let them get you down.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Perhaps I was a bit hasty. Thanks for all your support.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Gerald said...

Glad to see you're still at it, my friend.

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home