Thursday, May 11, 2006

Do's & Don't's


Andrea once called me an annoying little brother. Well, I am an annoying little brother. So when she tagged everyone I had to tag back. Here's my list of do's and don't's

I Do own shoes.
I Don't like wearing them.

I Do love to cook grand meals with many courses.
I Don't cook grand meals for myself and go for expedience.

I Do know pro-wrestling is fake.
I Don't don't care because I like it anyway.

I Do have hair.
I Don't want people to know what I looked like when I did have hair.

I Do look forward to the day of someday settling down and starting a family.
I Don't believe there is a woman alive who is patient enough to live with me. Even mom got iffy near the end.

I Do enjoy getting outside into the beautiful weather.
I Don't take advantage of it as often as I like.

I Do love writing and poetry.
I Don't always get the point of it.

I Do have some of the most incredible friends in the world.
I Don't get to see them nearly as often as I'd like.

I Do call people by a lot of nick names.
I Don't always remember peoples names right away.

I Do get very nostalgic.
I Don't always dwell too long on such things.

I Do make friends very easily.
I Don't always follow through at keeping them.

posted by Out Of Jersey | 7:46 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger Cate said...

Such a honest list, CR! I relate to many of the things that you've included. Thank you for jumping in and participating. I enjoyed reading this.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

I am glad you guys enjoyed it, it was interesting and much harder than I thought.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Todd R. Vick said...

Ummmm...pro wrestling is NOT fake. I have an 11 inch scar on my right forearm which says otherwise. The storylines are scripted, but the action is quite real. You cannot be my manager with that attitude! :o)

12:04 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

I'm sorry Todd, please forgive me.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home