7 Things Tag
Seven things to do before I die:
- To see everyone I know come to Christ.
- Get ordained, which by the time I'm done will probably happen right before I die.
- Finish writing that poetry collection which has been sitting in my drawer forever.
- Stress less and actually learn to express my anger and disapointment.
- Learn to play an instrument well.
- Visit Ireland and a few other places.
- See the Pogues and/or Shane Macgowan perform live.
Seven Things I cannot do:
- Grow hair.
- Eat certain vegetables.
- Cross my eyes.
- Express myself verbally as well as I do through writing (I'm not as charming in person).
- Get a tan.
- Cry, I don't know why, I can cry at movies, but not at what's going on in life.
- Say no to people.
Seven things that attract me to my mate:
I don't have a mate so do I have to answer this?
- The Bible
- Collected Poems of Pablo Neruda
- Dubliners, James Joyce
- Collected Stories of Rudyard
- Collected Stories of Hemingway
- Collected Stories of Faulkner
- Collected Poems 0f William Carlos Williams
Really, it changes from week to week.
Seven things I say:
- Check it, check it, check it, this one time....
- Pffft, whatever
- You so suck!
- There's my special girl! or Yo dog, how's my home boy!?
Seven Movies I've loved:
- Station Agent
- Pieces of April
- Plan 9 From Outher Space
Seven People to Tag:
- The Queen of Australia
- The Princess of Australia
- The Poet Laureate of The Cubisphere
posted by Out Of Jersey | 12:17 PM