Thursday, February 23, 2006

7 Things Tag


I thought I was safe from tagging until Bean Counter had to get me.

Seven things to do before I die:
  1. To see everyone I know come to Christ.
  2. Get ordained, which by the time I'm done will probably happen right before I die.
  3. Finish writing that poetry collection which has been sitting in my drawer forever.
  4. Stress less and actually learn to express my anger and disapointment.
  5. Learn to play an instrument well.
  6. Visit Ireland and a few other places.
  7. See the Pogues and/or Shane Macgowan perform live.

Seven Things I cannot do:

  1. Grow hair.
  2. Eat certain vegetables.
  3. Cross my eyes.
  4. Express myself verbally as well as I do through writing (I'm not as charming in person).
  5. Get a tan.
  6. Cry, I don't know why, I can cry at movies, but not at what's going on in life.
  7. Say no to people.

Seven things that attract me to my mate:

I don't have a mate so do I have to answer this?

  • The Bible
  • Collected Poems of Pablo Neruda
  • Dubliners, James Joyce
  • Collected Stories of Rudyard
  • Collected Stories of Hemingway
  • Collected Stories of Faulkner
  • Collected Poems 0f William Carlos Williams

Really, it changes from week to week.

Seven things I say:

  • Dude!
  • Uh....
  • Check it, check it, check it, this one time....
  • Pffft, whatever
  • You so suck!
  • There's my special girl! or Yo dog, how's my home boy!?

Seven Movies I've loved:

  • Station Agent
  • Smoke
  • LOTR
  • Pieces of April
  • Plan 9 From Outher Space

Seven People to Tag:

  • Eddo
  • The Queen of Australia
  • The Princess of Australia
  • The Poet Laureate of The Cubisphere
  • Kristi
  • Kpinion
  • Todd

posted by Out Of Jersey | 12:17 PM

12 Comments:

Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

dog as in a guy friend, yo dog wassup g?

1:57 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

so all the women in my life aren't special? ;)

2:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm tagged! Thanks for letting me know I will definetly do this for my next post.
I call my cat 'my special girl, my special baby, my special little honey" It's very motherly lol, oh and in your case, fatherly =)

2:16 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

ok ok ok, I'll come up with something better than my special girl. geeze. I've known you the shortest time andrea and you are killing me.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

at least Carmel gets it.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

getting a little testy?

2:22 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

it's ok andrea, because it's you, I'll change it.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Oh, I don't play tag, I am too big and I always get tagged and then I can't catch everyone and I am "IT" for so long! Maybe when I am not inundated at work with 2 Mavericks games and 3 consecutive weekend trips in the mix.

But I appreciate the thought!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh ok you are right Andrea I did not get it, I thought Cubey was talking about a pet for some reason...... :)

7:13 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

Apparently, I'm too late for the antics, but I liked the list.

And whatever Andrea says is right.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Frankie said...

Good list! Do you seriously say home boy? hahaha. that's pretty sweet. I'm with Michelle...let's see some of that poetry!!!

9:29 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

yes frankie, I do really say home boy.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home