Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What The...?


It is very rare to find a few noteworthy pieces about Christianity on the NPR website. Not this time. Oh boy, I hit the mother load not with one story, but two stories.

First up is a story about a group of faithful Christians who have taken a step beyond See You At The Flagpole. Believe it or not, I find this a bit encouraging. So many people talk a good talk about getting involved and doing something. These people actually are.

And is there such a thing as a "Sin Free Sex Toy"? One Christian woman thinks so and she has a company to prove it. I am not so bold as to check out her sight. If any of you have the nerve to check it out please e-mail me and let me know what you find at cubicle.reverend@gmail.com.

Labels:

posted by Out Of Jersey | 11:02 AM

5 Comments:

Blogger Art said...

I couldn't get the links to work... Personally, I find the idea that sex toys are sinful to be ridiculous. So I would have checked it out...

5:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!

I was expecting marital aids with religious themes, like the 'Rod of Jesse,' or the 'Balm of Gilead erotic massage cream.'

Turns out, it's a plain old adult gift shop with verses of Song O'Solomon plastered everywhere. A little clever, but not very original. Still, not as cheesy as the christian dollar store.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Art said...

OK, the links work now...

One of those looks familiar. :O

8:03 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Art,
I don't know man. I can respect it. I guess there is nothing wrong with it as long as it's with a married couple. Still.

Dorsey,
Now that's funny. I know someone would read your Christian Dollar Store idea and think, "I should do that!"

So when are we going out for our pint?

11:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How about next week? Drop me an email.
dorsey at dorseymarshall dot com

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home