Friday, August 24, 2007

It Is Finished


A few years ago I had gotten myself into such bad debt that in order to save my house I had to file Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. What this meant is that each month I had to send a bankruptcy trustee $500 a month which she'd use to pay off my outstanding debts. Needless to say it sucked big time having to give a huge portion of my pay out in order to get myself out of the trouble I had gotten myself into. After a few years of lean living and accepting the kindness of others I just found out that my bankruptcy is over three months early and I am completely debt free. Praise God for finally being done with this nonsense!

Labels:

posted by Out Of Jersey | 11:49 AM

5 Comments:

Blogger jasdye said...

big congrats!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Jennwith2ns said...

What a relief! Congratulations!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Art said...

I know what you are feeling better than I wish to describe. Congratulations!

11:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Freedom feels good, doesn't it?

7:58 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

A hearty congrats! Although the seriousness of my own debt (incurred via college excess, of course) never reached that point, I know the amazing feeling that results from seeing hard work and lean living payoff in the end.

Good news!

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home