5 Wierd Things About Me
- I waited in line all morning for tickets to one of the new Star Wars movies. Watching Empire Strikes back and talking sci-fi and fantasy all morning. And I enjoyed it!
- I have eaten eel, aligator, and haggis.
- I didn't start drinking alocohol until I was almost 30.
- While in highschool I spent every saturday night with my friends playing dungeons and dragons.
- I am 3 inches shorter than my sister. But since I shave my head and she has very curly hair it looks at least like 5.
So take that. Think you can do better? Consider yourself tagged!
posted by Out Of Jersey | 6:51 PM