Welcome to the fall 2005 edition of getting to know Your friends. Every time there is a tag going on I usually come into it near the end so this time I'm going to start it. So if you are reading this consider yourself tagged. What you are supposed to do is copy this and change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to a whole bunch of peopleincluding the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did not know them already.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:30 AM
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Fantastic Four
4. What is your favorite TV show? I’ve really gotten into My Name Is Earl.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Cereal
6. What is your middle name? Robert
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Sushi, Dim Sum, Hot N Honey Chicken Wings, and Barbecue!
8. What foods do you dislike? Peas
9. What are your favorite Potato chips? Cool Ranch Dorritos
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Hooligans – Another Fine Mess, Tegan & Sara – So Jealous, & Bill Tapia – The Duke of Uke
11. What kind of car do you drive? 2000 Toyota Corolla
12. Favorite sandwich? Pulled Pork
14. Favorite item of clothing? Blue jeans
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Italy, Ireland and Japan
16. What color is your bathroom? Pink and black, just like we had in the house I grew up in in the 70’s and 80’s
17. Favorite brand of clothing? don't have a favorite18. Where would you retire to? I think I’m already there.
19. Favorite time of day? Late at night when people are asleep
20. What was your most memorable birthday? 30th21. Where were you born? Waltham, MA
22. Favorite sport to watch? Is pro wrestling a sport?
23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Who knows?
24. Person you expect to send it back first? Surprise me
26. Coke or Pepsi? Don’t drink soda
27. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night Owl
28. What is your shoe size? 9
29. Do you have any pets? none
30. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family and friends? I still own my house, I’m still employed, I’m somehow living on $20,000 a year.
31. What did you want to be when you were little? A cartoonist
32. What were you meant to be doing today? Pastor and writer
33. What book are you currently reading? Martin Luther’s – Small Catechism, Richard B. Drake – A History of Appalachia, & Fernando Pessoa’s – Book of Disquet34. What is your favorite color? black
35. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint Choc. Chip
36. Red or white wine? Red
37. Single or Married? Sorry dad, still single