Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Guild


I am a huge fan of Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. I am such a fan that one night when my friends came over we watched it several times with the musical commentary. I am also proud to say that I have gotten several of my other friends into it who aren't normally geeks like I am. It turns out that Felicia Day has her own web show called The Guild about a group of on-line gamers. Sadly it is all too accurate of a portrayal of gamers. I know people like this who are completely out of touch with reality and are more capable of talking through a web-mic than in real person. And it's very, very funny. Give it a watch. Most of episodes are only 5 minutes long. One of the characters also has a web show called Gorgeous Tiny Chicken Machine show about a Japanese tv host which is also very funny.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Out Of Jersey | 5:04 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Schipper said...

I'll try it later.


Thx

Dave

5:37 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, man...The Guild is so funny. They made a deal with Xbox so every new episode gets streamed to me in HD. Awesome!

I never heard of Gorgeous Tiny Chicken Machine, but I'll definitely give it a look.

PS - I am soooo slow with fiction, but am working my way through something for Out of NJ.

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home