Friday, August 26, 2005

Worth Reading for 8/21/2005


A friend of mine was telling me recently how there is a rise of Christian churches in Africa and Asia. The Burr In The Burgh seems to agree. I think we American Christians probably could learn something from their example.

Far Country Tell has a bad habit of reminding me of what is going on in the world around me.

My only regret from Amanda's recent post entitled Shaking Dirt and Finding Money is that it didn't spark more discussion. Unlike most intellectual crap I see out there this is something actually important.

And seeing the trend of entertainment being passed off as church there is more truth to Jack Worship than I think Keith Drury realizes.

And normally I do not like to do this, but these articles were so bizarre I had to link to myself!

posted by Out Of Jersey | 8:20 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home