Thursday, August 18, 2005

The Week of 08/14/2005


I have decided to comb the blogosphere I inhabit and try to find the ones I find most interesting or useful. Hopefully even a tad amusing.

Whether she wants to admit it or not it has become about Cindy Sheehan. I got this one off of The Huffington Post. This sight isn't necessarily fair and balanced, but it is better than most.

And Far Country Tell has a great piece on World Youth Day and the attempt to re-ignite faith in Europe. Plus it is one of the few that he has written that a non-intellectual like me can understand. He's too smart for words.

To be honest when I read about a preacher raising the dead I was very skeptical. Turns out I had good reason to be. It's a shame. I want something like this to be true. Thanks Religion News Blog for this great one.

And here's a good wrap up of Millinerd's trip to Europe this summer.

posted by Out Of Jersey | 7:17 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home