Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Ha!



Thanks LP for this one. It states so simply how I feel.

I also have a confession to make. Inspite of my recent jibes at Moleskine notebooks I had recently bought one of their pocket sized ones. I need something to cary around with me, but find most either too big, too flimsy or too expensive so I settled for the Moleskine. Actually, they had a softer leather one that seemed to fit my needs. So I brought it with me to the Dodge, made a whole bunch of notes in it, and even wrote two new poems. I recently did a load of laundry. Yep, that's right, I left it in my back pocket and it got ruined. Thankfully I had typed out the new poems before hand so I didn't lose those. I did lose all the notes I had made for a potential script idea a bunch of us are working on. I guess that'll teach me to mess with the mystic Moleskines! What is ironic, but what do I see all around the Dodge? More Moleskines! They were everywhere. Fortunately more were using the good old fashioned spiral bound notebooks.

Labels: ,

posted by Out Of Jersey | 11:30 AM

3 Comments:

Blogger jasdye said...

mole skins. that sounds gross.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Nice graphic - I definitely get that vibe at times during the last few weeks of the campaign trail.

Since your last entry on it I've been debating getting a moleskine - the steno pads I love so much don't travel on the fly too well. I've also taken to making sure I have a camera around me all the time - there are too many things I see and want to preserve and don't think to take a snapshot.

We slowly carry the entire world on our backs...

8:29 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Ok, for the record, if it weren't for the price, the size (tend to be a tad too bulky), and the faux mystique I'd say they are a fine book to get. If you want something to carry in a bag there are plenty of others that are better for less the price. Borders tends to have hard bounds for about 4 bucks. One of these days I'll write about my favorites.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home