Monday, September 08, 2008

It's All So Quiet


With the exception of some lame postings I have been real quet lately. Nothing is going on. Just some writers block. Perhaps I have said all I need to say? I do not know. This isn't a sebatical or another attempt at leaving this behind because every time I tried to I wind up coming back a few weeks later. I just got nothing right now. With all the considerations I have as far as career and life are concerned you'd think I'd have more to say.

posted by Out Of Jersey | 11:26 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Art said...

I'm sort of going though the same thing. I think you probably have plenty more to say though. As several have told me, don't force it, you'll find your voice again.

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silence is golden ;)

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home