Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dodge Poetry Fest Here I Come


I am leaving obsenely early this saturday morning to attend the Dodge Poetry Festival. It is the biggest poetry festival of its kind in the united states. I started attending it years ago and only missed one since then. And only one time would I have considered it a real dog. When I get back I'll post some of my thoughts on the event. And I think some of the writers block is slowly starting to lift.

posted by Out Of Jersey | 5:37 AM

5 Comments:

Blogger jasdye said...

sounds like fun. enjoy yourself.

5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers to the writer's block lifting! Good art and writing conferences inspire me.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Art said...

Have a good trip.

9:34 AM  
Blogger don't eat alone said...

I'm jealous. I've only gotten to go once and I loved it. I'm shooting for 2010.

Peace
Milton

7:58 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Thanks Guys, I will,
Don't eat alone, if you want let me know we'll meet up.

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home