Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Thinking Blog Awards



Much appreciation to Art for choosing me for the thinking blog awards. It feels good to make the cut. I have to admit I am having the same problem he did. Who do you chose? I read many blogs for many different reasons. I read one because he's a good friend and it gives me added insight into him as a person. Others because I can't help, but violently disagree with them which forces me to think outside of the box. Plus the bugger chose one I would have chosen. Thanks a lot Art! So here they are, in no particular order:

Millinerd: Matt and I go way back to highschool. We got back in touch with each other a few years back and he encouraged me to start blogging as well as helped guide it along a little bit. Since I am not a theologian and his knowledge about art greatly goes further than my own I am finding new things to learn and discover. My faith expands from knowing him.

Looking Closer: Faith and Art, too thinks I wished were looked at more by the general church family. I never knew how many other Christians are also interested in seeing faith and art meld until I discovered his blog.

Pomomusings: He's one I greatly disagree with, but I can't help checking his blog daily. I can't take his intellect lightly. It'd be foolish and I'd wind up loosing big time. I appreciate his youth and enthusiasm.

Art: At the risk of sounding like a butt kisser I chose Art because he's another blog I check out on a daily basis. He always leaves thought provoking comments here. So take that as a lesson to you non-commenters out there. You too can win a thinking blog award from the Cube Rev if you let us know what you think here.

Ron Silliman: I chose him mostly because of the shop talk. Poetics, language, etc.

Here are the rules:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote

Labels: , ,

posted by Out Of Jersey | 8:53 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennwith2ns said...

Yay! Congratulations--I'm glad you got one, because I was having trouble narrowing down my selection . . .

5:17 PM  
Blogger millinerd said...

thanks for the props Dave, and congrats on the publication!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home