Thursday, March 15, 2007

Finally! I Get To See The Pogues!


I have waited 15 years for the opportunity to see The Pogues perform live. I had the chance to see Shane Macgowan perform as a solo perfomer, but because I was an idiot and chasing after a girl I gave up the tickets. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! So now, like a giddy school girl I keep calling up Ken and saying, "Tomorrow's the Pogues!" Enjoy these videos. Am I youtube happy?

Streams of Whiskey



Waxie's Dargle (this one made me dizzy)



Fairytale of New York



If I Should Fall From Grace With God

Labels: , ,

posted by Out Of Jersey | 7:10 PM

5 Comments:

Blogger Art said...

I'm so envious... love The Pogues. I am assuming there will be a lengthy blog post detailing the show!

10:36 PM  
Blogger RC said...

i definitly have never heard of the pogues until now.

1:38 AM  
Blogger LutherPunk said...

I am officially incredibly jealous! Enjoy the show!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Too_Lively said...

Enjoy yourself! Come back and tell us about the show.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Jennwith2ns said...

"Am I Youtube happy?"

Yes. You are.

For those of us still living in caves, drawing on walls, and connecting to the internet through sluggish dial-up connexions, this makes your blog mysterious and infuriating because we (by which I mean "I") can't actually view anything video that you put up.

Not that you should stop or anything. I just felt like whining.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home