Thursday, February 15, 2007

Am I Going To Hell? Plus Other Good Reads


The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Low
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Low
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Test
Whew, close one. I am glad this test has assured me of my salvation. At least, to go to purgatory. Hat tip to Slacker, this was fun.

The very gay Chad Allen is doing another very Christian movie. Is this strange? Looking Closer thinks we should keep an open mind.

Far Country Tell looks at Mediafiction.

Southcon looks at the Grammy's.

And Left Cheek asks, Are we too Christian?

Labels: , ,

posted by Out Of Jersey | 5:03 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger Art said...

Wow, I scored almost identical to you! I, however, am even less "Wrathful and Gloomy" than you.

10:41 PM  
Blogger RC said...

the chad allen thing's really interesting...when i saw it i had to read more about it.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

7:13 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

What can I say Art? You are a much more cheerful guy than I am.

RC,
I have to admit, Chad was great in End of the Spear.

8:59 AM  
Blogger jasdye said...

yeah, Allen was good there. his new project's completely unexpected, too say the least.

i think i should re-edit my blog there, cubey. that was misleading. the question that i'm ruminating on is "Has America Become Too Religious"?

I think that's a dangerous and stupid question.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home