Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Just For Laughs


I am sorry I haven't been publishing here as often as I'd like. I wish I could blame it on time, but it was more a lack of inspiration and out right laziness on my part. I have a few irons in the works and will have more regular posts shortly. If any of you want to be a guest blogger please feel free to send me your ideas at cubicle.reverend@gmail.com and we will work something out. And for a few good yucks, here's Jeff Dunham & Peanut.

Labels: , ,

posted by Out Of Jersey | 2:32 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Art said...

Dunham is a master. I have always liked him and that vid shows him at his finest. What, five voices and drinking too??? WOW.

And YOU are soliciting guest bloggers??? Man, I have a bunch of ideas! Alas, they're probably too "out there" for your taste but I may send you a message just for kicks:)

11:46 PM  
Blogger Donna J. Shepherd said...

Thanks for sharing that. I've always liked that comedian. Very talented!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Art,
I know, I saw that video when I was in middle school and it still makes me laugh. He has another puppet named Walter which is equally as brilliant.

And I am always soliciting guest bloggers. If anyone ever has an idea or something they are always free to e-mail it to me. This blog isn't intended to just be me spouting. I want it to be a healthy dialog with freedom to disagree. As long as we do it in a christian manner.

Donna,
He is the man. I watch that and wonder how he does it.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home