Monday, March 13, 2006

Worth A Look


Speaking of things worth noticing, here are a few bands that are flying under the radar:


  1. Tegan and Sara - Twin sisters from canada, some of the best haromies and chord driven rock I've heard in ages. Probabbly the best band I've heard in the last 5 years.
  2. Pedro The Lion - A one man band, he has broken out of the CCM market to write some of the most heart breaking songs around.
  3. The Raveonettes - There is no way for me to describe them, you just have to give them a listen.
  4. James Hunter - Soul is alive and well. I seriously thought this guy was a 60 year old black man.
  5. The Hooligans - Philadelphias best celtic rock band.

You Are 48% Abnormal
You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.
You are at medium risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.
You are at medium risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is somewhat likely that you are in love with your own reflection.
You are at high risk for having a social phobia. It is very likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.
You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.

posted by Out Of Jersey | 7:30 PM

6 Comments:

Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

I'll have you know I have a house of my own with a yard and everything. I don't even have a basement. Pfft. only %20, can't be right.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

wow, half abnormal, I guess I should say congratulations because that means you are half normal, well a little more than half so that is even better

12:51 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Rose,
i think you'll particuarly like Tegan & sara.

Katie,
That's right, and don't you forget it! I'm half normal baby.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

I knew Andrea would have fun with this one. I didn't take the green quiz but enjoyed the exchange in your comments that followed.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Shesawriter said...

Haha. I was only 13% abnormal. :-)

Well, on second thought, any percent isn't all that good. LOL!

Tanya

4:38 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Wendy, he's not for everyone.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home