Wednesday, March 15, 2006

This isn't goodbye


When I started this blog I did it more on a lark as a way to talk about the things I felt were important and as a way of working on my writing. Though over the short life of the Cube Rev it has more and more been consuming my life to the point where I am spending more time on the blog and not on other things like my job. So I am sad to sad to say that I have to start stepping back from the amount of posts that I am doing. I am hoping that I can continue as often as I can to do the art posts, the poetry posts, and other things, just at a much abbreviated pase than I have in the past. Thank you for all the support you have given this little blog of mine and understand that if I do not contact you or comment on your blogs as often as I have in the past, but there are other things that are things that I have been neglecting for too long. I am not completely giving up on the blog, just greatly decreasing my activity. So don't worry A..., I am sure you will find other ways to get on my nerves than just by posting on the blog.

Love,
The Cube Rev

posted by Out Of Jersey | 11:55 AM

10 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

I do enjoy reading your posts. But don't let it worry you, I know that you'll leave post when you can. I don't do mine everyday becasue it is time consuming but none the less, don't give up on it. Talk later.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Wendy,
The fact that someone would steal my monkey just makes me mad! I am not going away, just taking a short break and will come back to re-evaluate what to do next.

A...
You are just mean. Can't let a guy leave gracefully now can you? And what the frick is dooce? Do you listen to yourself when you write these things?

Geeze Trace, I talked to you like an hour last night. It's not like I won't talk to you anymore.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Powpourri said...

Sad to hear this but totally understand where you are coming from. I spend quite a bit of time writing in my blog and searching other blogs. While I enjoy it, that is all time that art is not getting done. I guess you have to find the balance that is right for you. Even if you are only on for a bit, we will find you! Brandi

5:50 PM  
Blogger LutherPunk said...

I've run across more than a fe bloggers in the religious community that have decided to use Lent to refocus themselves on the very thing you speak of. Last night i preached a sermon on gluttony (doing a series on the 7 Deadly Sins) and worked from the premise that gluttony is taking a God-given and God-blessed thing and overindulging in it to the point that we lose perspective. For many folks, blogs do just that.

Many blessings as you work to regain a sense of balance. Don't be a stranger, though!

6:14 AM  
Blogger andrea said...

What? You're withdrawing just after I discovered you? For a counterbalance to your very sane attitude/perspective about blogging, take a look at the comments/feedback on my most recent post. Fascinating things on the value of blogging by people who 'art blog'.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Kristi B. said...

I understand.

Clue us in as you're able.

Peace!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Nunzia said...

i know just how u feel. it's like a second job :)

1:44 PM  
Blogger Shesawriter said...

Oh, Rev,

I can so relate. I find myself having to step away sometimes too. It's perfectly understandable. Don't be a stranger though.

Hugs,

Tanya

4:53 PM  
Blogger shes_a_sprite said...

I feel you! Sometimes there is just too much going on, it gets overwhelming. Your frequent posts will be missed, but hey it will be nice to hear from you when you can post. :)

Keep in touch, and good luck working things through. My favorite catch phrase right now is "hey, life happens." Sometimes you just have to deal with things as the come. :)

11:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah it's a busy life at times. All the best with it all and I shall read when you update.

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home