Friday, January 06, 2006

Cube Heads


I think you guys noticed that my links and blog roll look a little different. There's a reason for that. I have no idea what I'm doing and while trying to monkey around with the look of my blog I erased my list. So if I accidentally removed you and you are not on again I'm sorry, I didn't know your address and couldn't re-add it. That being said, I'd like to welcome the newest Cube Heads on the block.

  1. This Adventure We Call Life - The musings of a young theologian in training. A passionate young man who has opinions on just about everything. I don't think there is much on the blogosphere written with as much passion as his posts are.
  2. Idle Ramblings Of the LutherPunk - He's a punk, he's a pastor, he's a man of God. His perspective is extremely unique and one I can greatly appreciate. His honest about the highs and lows of his ministry offer great insight into the workins of a minister.
  3. The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns - They are anything but crazy rants. If anything they are hillarious and brilliantly written. She is a blogging machine! And check out her moron of the week and see if you can guess who it is.

You'll be receiving your cube head t-shirts and identity cards in the mail shortly.

posted by Out Of Jersey | 3:46 PM

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I also enjoy Samantha Burns and Lutherpunk, great stuff!
(you got some good taste)

7:27 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Carmel,
Well thank you. I try. I want a variety of voices in the Cubisphere.

Logan,
It's all in how you spin it man.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Astrid said...

Wow, how cool to have cube head t-shirts and identity cards, does that mean we are all part of some sort of club? Can I be in charge of the lemonade-department?

11:48 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Absolutely Astrid, Lemonade is perfect for a hot day.

4:50 AM  
Blogger Cate said...

I love membership cards. Can't wait to receive mine.

Also, great links. Thanks.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Crud, now I'm going to have to come up with ID cards. I didn't think people would actually want these things.

9:09 AM  
Blogger LutherPunk said...

Thanks for the plug! I need to fix the link to your blog on my site. apparently spelling is not my strong suit...

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home