Since I've been tagged by Jason
I guess this means I must do 16 random things about myself. First the rules:
- Post the rules of the game.
- Tell us about eight random facts/habits about you.
- At the end of the post, choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things.
- Leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
1) Long before I wanted to be a poet I wanted to be a cartoonist. I even had a few cartoons published in local news papers and in my college paper. There are times I think about getting into it again.
2) I've been to more than sixty concerts in my life. Mostly they were at music festivals or coffee shops. I can't even remember half the people I have seen.
3) Ever since I saw Buckwheat Zydeco perform when I was 12 I wanted to learn to play the accordion.
4) I have a black belt in karate. I earned it when I was 12. Being the idiot I was I walked away from it a few months later.
5) I have 2 associate degrees. Liberal Arts and Computer Graphic design.
6) I once threw out all my secular CD's (actually did it twice) because I thought it was a sin to own them.
7) My dad still lives in the house i grew up in (been there over 30 years).
8) My sister is 3 inches taller than I am.
9) I read books by atheists and other skeptics because I feel it actually helps my faith to read books by those I disagree with.
10) All the men in my family kiss each other. What can I say, it's a sicilian thing!
11) I bought an ipod once, but got so frustrated with it I returned it the next day and got a record player instead. I've been happier with the record player.
12) I think Bacce is the greatest game ever!
13) I can make my own pasta sauce (gravy!)
14) Two of my closest friends are at least 20 years older than I am.
15) I've spent 15 years doing customer service, and 10 volunteering in various aspects of youth and young adult ministry.
16) I like having a shaved head.
I don't know who to tag. So if you feel up to it knock yourselves out.
Labels: fun stuff