Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Incredible Disapearing Cube Rev


Sorry it has been a while. Between the two jobs I literally have enough time to sleep. Thankfully that will soon change. The new job is going well. I enjoy the warehouse side of the job (go figure), but am struggling a bit with the office part. That is common to happen with anyone starting something new. There are some interesting things goin on in the near future. A few concerts that are coming up, but there are a few lectures which I am excited about.

Christopher Hitchens, well known atheist and sour puss is speaking at the Philadelphia Library. I am about halfway done reading his book and hope to comment on both later.

Sherman Alexie, who wrote one of my favorite short story collections as well as probably the best movie I've seen in about ten years.

And I know Jason, you tagged me. I promise I'll try and do it by next week.

Sleante!

Labels: , ,

posted by Out Of Jersey | 6:21 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Art said...

Honestly, I hadn't noticed becuase I am in a very similar situation.

Glad to see you back though and glad the job is working out.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Jennwith2ns said...

Well *I* noticed. Glad you're back--I was worried. Thought maybe you were in a ditch somewhere. Or that you had eloped with Avril Lavigne.

So, just so you know, I tagged you, too.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home